Welcome to the Match Selection Process for our next Leadership Exchange!
The following is a list of the IIMHL Leadership Exchange Matches that are currently available for the 2022 IIMHL & IIDL Leadership Exchange.
To select a Match, you must be an active IIMHL Member who has registered for this Leadership Exchange. You may skip to the Step that is appropriate for your status:
1. Peer Leadership: peer support organisations and their role in systemic change
2. Emerging Leaders in IIDL and IIMHL: Where we’ve come from and where we’re going: Optimum individual service design
3. Perinatal and Infant, Child, Youth and Family Mental Health and Wellbeing Supermatch
4. Indigenous Leadership - Wharerātā
5. Multicultural Leadership in Mental Health and Wellbeing
6. Compulsory Treatment and Discrimination
7. Mental Health & Addiction in Primary Care Settings – An integrated approach
8. I-CIRCLE (International CIties and urban Regional CoLlaborativE)
9. Population Mental Health Promotion: Building Capacity for Mental Health and Wellbeing within Communities
10. Comprehensive Approaches to Suicide Prevention
11. Military Match
12. Workplace Mental Health: Strengthening Mental Health Immunity for All: The Essential Role of Mental Health for a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
13. eMental Health: Learnings From Post-Pandemic Implementations
14. Mental Health Metrics: Benchmarking through crisis: lessons for building more resilient mental health services
15. Intermediary Organisations and Collective Impact: How will we know we are making a difference?
16. Access to Linguistically Appropriate Care for Deaf People: Best Practices
17. Advances in Self Direction
18. Rural Wellbeing
19. Addictions Leadership Collaborative
20. Peer Led Acute Alternative Services
21. Building links between leaders from Pacific Nations for Well-Being
22. Innovative Telehealth Solutions – responding to population challenges
23. Population Wellbeing – Older Persons
24. A values-based framework for the health workforce
25. Mental Health and Addiction Quality Improvement Programmes
26. Equally Working – What will it take to support greater numbers of disabled people and people with lived experience of mental distress to gain real jobs for real pay?