Welcome to the Match Selection Process for our next Leadership Exchange!
The following is a list of the IIDL Leadership Exchange Matches that are currently available for the 2022 IIMHL & IIDL Leadership Exchange.
To select a Match, you must be an active IIDL Member who has registered for this Leadership Exchange. You may skip to the Step that is appropriate for your status:
1. Emerging Leaders in IIDL and IIMHL: Where we’ve come from and where we’re going: Optimum individual service design
2. Access to Linguistically Appropriate Care for Deaf People: Best Practices
3. Advances in Self Direction
4. Building links between leaders from Pacific Nations for Well-Being
5. Emerging Leadership of Disabled people
6. Principled Leadership Across Government
7. Radical Supported Decision Making
8. How to Enable Good Lives – A collective New Zealand Experience
9. Equally Working – What will it take to support greater numbers of disabled people and people with lived experience of mental distress to gain real jobs for real pay?
10. Family Leadership: Fostering the Path of Inclusion, Growth and Resilience from the Beginning
11. Recent Advances in the International Development of Local Area Coordination
12. People with Disability Leading Inclusive Disaster Preparedness